- Individualized instruction
- Named one of the highest performing Step Up Schools out of 1,801 Step Up schools in the State of Florida
- Affordable Tuition / Scholarship Assistance
- We accept Step Up • AAA • McKay • School Readiness
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students, regardless of income.
- Dedicated and Accomplished Teachers & Staff
- All elementary teachers 4-year degreed or Masters-level.
- Nurturing Hearts to Serve God, One Another & Our Community>
- Curriculum emphasizing character development; Weekly Christian chapel services.
- A Well-Rounded Academic Experience
- Emphasis on Teamwork & Physical Fitness
- New state-of-the-art playground; on-site Boys & Girls Club and after-school program.
- Modern Facility & Classroom Design
- Smart Boards in classrooms; Chrome books available for students in K and Up.
- High-Level Security Features
- Welcoming & Inclusive Environment
- High Expectations with Effective Instruction in Every Classroom
What ACA Families Are Saying:
“Thank you for such a great year! K. can’t wait to start with her brother and neither can we!!! Thank you for all you do!””
“I love how they have events for the kids to enjoy themselves and they have free books so they can read more.””
“Our son absolutely loves ACA. He comes home everyday telling us how much he loves his new school. Great teachers and staff; great communication and transparency. That you all for taking care of our son.””
“She is learning more every day — in school and in chapel. She comes home to show me and her sisters so that we can know.””
“We love that ACA is a Christian-based private school. Everything is always so clean, bright and inviting. From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave, you feel welcome. The classes are not overcrowded, so every child has a chance to learn to the best of their ability, and every child is treated equally and fairly. Our family loves ACA and your family will, too!””
The Smith Family