JOIN OUR TEAM. BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT.
If you are interested in any of the job listings below, please submit your cover letter, resume and employment application to email@example.com
- Full-time Elementary Teacher, Bachelor’s degree and Florida teacher certification is required
- Full-time Paraprofessionals, High School diploma and DCF credentials are required, AA or CDA preferred
- Part-time Paraprofessionals, High School diploma and DCF credentials are required, AA or CDA preferred
- Full-time Elementary and VPK Teachers needed for 2018-19 School Year, Bachelors degree and DCF training required for VPK applicants, Bachelor’s degree and valid Florida teacher certification required for Elementary teachers, Master’s degrees preferred
- Full-time Paraprofessionals needed for 2018-19 School Year, High School diploma and DCF credentials are required, AA or CDA preferred
The Academy is an equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment pursuant to applicable laws. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership or application for membership in a uniformed military service. Because Arlington Community Academy is a non-profit religious organization, it does reserve the right to hire and employ individuals who share its Christian beliefs and who agree to adhere to the principles and doctrines in its Statement of Faith.